[Loch-Ruadh] Home from the war

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 21 23:26:14 PST 2004

Am home from the war.  I will have a short missive with some of my observations of the war in the next few days.

I had a good laugh on the way home.  There was a huge traffic jam on I-20 near Tyler.  By  coincidence, 4 good friends from Bradleah were behind me on the way home from the war also.  The traffic was so slow I had time to get out and give them a snack  while our vehicles stood still on the freeway, then later we stopped and had BBQ sandwiches.

More later,

Terrence adte Syke