[FWD: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Weather]

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 23 20:07:11 PST 2004

Well truthfully, it isn't the best place I have ever eaten.  I keep hearing that the Jade Cafe over in Pantego is really good though.

Terence adte Syke

Connie Nurmi <cnurmi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I want to eat at that place , maybe I get  a good fortune in my cookie.
We go to Peonies on the west side but I would venture out .
Give name of place and location , always looking for new places to try .
Constance

I will twist Vigulf ' s arm , he will go to .

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
I ate at an oriental buffet last night.  Here's what my fortune cookie said:

"You are heading for a land of sunshine."

Hope it's right, I'm not sure how waterproof my tent (or my shoes) are.

Terrence adte Syke