[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 10:01:49 PDT 2004

I'm home from Warlord.  Had a good time, took a few pics which I hope to
have on CD by Populace meeting and hit that bottle of Tully WAY too hard
last night :)  I have a new sheep and Bear has a chicken but you all will
have to wait to see the pics.  Besides, I wouldn't want to disgrace this
august list by attaching the picture of that "fowl" thing :)  There are many
more stories to be told but I'll leave it to the rest of the crew when they
get home...besides some of them don't rate being retold.

Sean