[Loch-Ruadh] Gas prices and local participation

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2004

Well for Bear/Conor and I, Populace meeting is an "away" event :)  But in my
case, at least, gas prices won't affect my attendance as my employer allows
me to expense my gas usage whether it is for business or personal use as
long as it is local to the metroplex.  And I can be quite liberal in my
usage of the term local cuz in my mind...Canton is local :)  Now Gulf Wars
is a different story.  My biggest problem as most people in Loch Ruadh are
aware is not the price of gas, or the cost of an event but the nature of my
job which keeps me out of town quite a bit.  It has gotten to the point I
almost have to take vacation just to ensure I'm in town for an event.

Sean