FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] What color dragon are you?

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 04:05:32 PDT 2004

we have to have ethics ?     i just thought  we were good at hiding  and
causing things to go  bump in the night   not to mention hiding above the
clouds , in the misty forest  etc .    just be care full watch and weight !
full moons are really useful in striking terror   !     silver dragons/
grey wolves and
ansteorra   rangers must some how be related i am just not quiet sure how .
John Stegall                                                wolfie
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>