[Loch-Ruadh] Help Share the Dream

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Wed May 12 14:26:59 PDT 2004

Teachers, Instructors, Lecturers lend me your ear.

The Shire of Loch Ruadh has been contacted about assisting with a Girl Scout
Day Camp June 7-10, 04 from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm in the Ft. Worth/Benbrook
area.
The Director has asked for assistance in planning 36 classes for Scouts
ranging in age from 6-18, and for volunteers to present a variety of 12
additional activities to the girls on June 10.

I would like to be able to provide instruction/supervision in Dance, Board
Games, Physical Games, Herbs, Scribes/Illumination, Court-Life and
etiquette, A Lady’s life and times, Heraldry, Chivalry/Combat, Fiber Arts,
and Food or Beverage recipes.
If you have instructions for activities in any of the areas or ideas for
additional activities, would be willing to teach/supervise one or more of
the activities, or would be willing to assist those teaching/supervising
please contact me off-list at mailto:lrmoas at yahoo.com

I would like to be able to present Adrainne with a full roster of activities
for June 10th by May 18th.

She and her volunteers will have to prepare to present the other 36
activities in advance, so any information to be passed on to them for
consideration should be forwarded ASAP.
E-files or links would be the easiest to disseminate.

I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance in this endeavor, and from
past experience know that these types of demos are very personally
satisfying.

Come lend a hand if you are available, these Scouts will gladly delve into
any activity set before them. Let’s pass the Dream on to a new generation.

In Service
Catrin ferch Rhys
MoAS Shire of Loch Ruadh