[Loch-Ruadh] a bit of google humor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 12:39:25 PDT 2004

If you hit I'm feeling lucky instead of google search you will get:

Did you mean: french military DEFEATS

Janie

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - french military victories - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

Google Home - Advertise with Us - Search Solutions - Services & Tools -
Jobs, Press, & Help