[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Update

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 07:19:54 PDT 2004

For the first time the Shire of Loch Ruadh will host the Royal Huntsman
competition at Lughnasad this year. Our regular competitions will be held
also so that means the dragon shoot will go on as usual, so bring the kids
out. Our regular adult competition will be limited to archers that have
never won any SCA archery competition, so every one will have a chance to
shoot. More information as I learn of the schedule and plans from the Crown.
The web page will be updated to reflect these changes as soon as we have all
the details.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape