[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Update

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 19:30:30 PDT 2004

Fortunately, we are not responsible for the Royal Huntsman tournament.  The
previous Royal Huntsman is responsible for organizing the tournament and
deciding how it is to be shot.  They will also be providing their own
marshals.  We are only responsible for our Lughnasad tourney, hoping that we
can fit one in.  Be aware, a Royal Huntsman can take quite a while to
complete.  We might want to think of an alternative area to shoot in away
from where they hold the Royal Huntsman.  I'm not suggesting we hold ours at
the same time as the Royal Huntsman is being run but we may need to start
ours immediately following (or prior to as the case may be).  They may be
bringing their own targets and equipment.  I trust Tegwyrd enough to know he
will plan this well.  Just thought I would put in a couple of tarnished
pennies :)

Laird Sean