[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of the Tor take II

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 12:05:01 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace,

Dragonsfire Tor will be doing a “do over” of Guardian of the Flood.

Guardian of the Tor take 2 will be June 18-20 at the Broken O Ranch near
Glen Rose, TX.

I know this is short notice so here is the kicker. If you can bring your
site token from Guardian of the Flood  (which was rained out April 23-25,
2004), AND we can find your name on the sign in sheet YOU GET IN FREE!!!!!

Gives you a reason to save site tokens doesn't’t it?

There will be no add in the Black Star this time so please pass this
information on to all your friends.

Below is the original add updated..
The River should be just about right for swimming since it should be pretty
warm in June.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Autocrat (with high hopes)
Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Invites you to
GUARDIAN XIII Take II
June 18 - 20, 2004 at Broken O on the Brazos.
4 miles N. of Glen Rose on CR 317 off Hwy 67, TX

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to join us for Guardian XIII We
will be choosing our new champions for Heavy fighting, Rapier, Archery and
Bardic.

Troll will be open Friday 5:00pm.
Site tokens must be displayed at all times.

For directions and map visit our Website at
(http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org)

Directions:
Going South from DFW on hwy 67. Go over Brazos river iron bridge:
Approximately ¼ to ½ mile to county rd 317 turn left. Follow the SCA signs.
Problems with direction contact Autocrat or call 254-897-7045 for the Broken
O Ranch.

Site fees: *
Adults:	  $9.00		Children 6 - 12:   $4.00	Children 13 – 18:   $5.00
Children 5 and under: free
Family cap: $20.00

If you have your site token from the April 04 event AND we can find your
name on the sign in sheet there is ”no charge!!!”
*Proof of membership will be required to avoid the $3.00 non-member
surcharge.
Make checks for site payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Autocrat:			Co Autocrat:
Janie Bentley-Cason		T. J. Gray
Lady Janie of DFT		Lord Thomas DeRuthven
1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401
254-965-4840
jcason at stvleaze.net

Per our site owner, NO driving over 5MPH will be allowed.

This site is primitive. There will be electricity for medical use only, and
limited water. (So bring water)
No showers, no flushing toilets. (We will have porta-Johns)
Alcohol permitted in period containers.
Parking in authorized areas only.
No pets allowed except service animals. NO exceptions
The site opens 5:00pm Friday. Closes 12:00p.m. Sunday.