[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthdays

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 20:56:37 PDT 2004

HAPPY HAPPY DAY TO ALL
HAve a wonderful weekend
Constance

Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
In the all the planning and rush over Warlord this upcoming weekend, I
didn't want us to forget those that are having birthdays this week.
Happy Birthday Conor/Bear/roomie. His is today.
Happy Birthday Ceara/daughter. Hers was last Sunday.
Happy Birthday Erik/son. His is on Saturday.

Also Happy Birthday to Zahara, I believe hers is today and I believe Dighe's
is sometime this week. If I'm missing anyone, please pipe in.

Sean