[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Tomorrow?

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 16:28:06 PDT 2004

It is tomorrow night, usually not in garb, and the food there is good.  I
don't have the address handy but I'm sure someone will post it for you if
you need it.

PS. from what I here AOL decided we were spammers and started bouncing
everyone using their service. Oh well any excuse to get rid of AOL.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape