[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Tomorrow?

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 17:37:14 PDT 2004

Wednesday 5 May 2004 7:30 P.M.
Original NYC Pizza and Pasta
601 N.Cherry Lane White Settlement TX
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=dyvn6Op_0TpEGAVBhO8EsrxAF_8Mn_RO&csz=White+Settlement%2C+TX+76108-1815&country=us

Please, No Smoking in the meeting area before or during the meeting, as we do have some members of the populace who are sensitive to tobacco smoke.

We meet in mundane clothes, and we normally meet afterwards at another location for coffee and dessert.

Irina Radokovaia <irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com> wrote:Since my AOL seems to have caught a disease and is near kicking the bucket,
I've tossed it in favor of a provider that will not reject my email.
Because of this I have no idea what's going on. Wow, I've never been in
that situation before *shifty eyes* I checked the calender and tomorrow is
Populace unless I am mistaken, correct? Is this done in garb or mundains?
I have off work, so this will be my first LR populace, huzzah!

--Irina Radokovaia
(or more commonly, Ira)

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations ,
  And you are not in this world  to live up to mine.
I am here to do my thing ,
  And you to do yours.
But if by chance that we should meet,
  Then it is beautiful.