[Loch-Ruadh] Guess who has a birthday TODAY?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed May 5 21:27:35 PDT 2004

Thank you to one and all for the Happy Birthday wishes! And I extend mine as
well to Laird Sean! As for who's older, well my ancestors were surprised in
1963. :-) Of course, that assumes you're interested in chronological age. As
for mental age, well...... I'll leave it to others to make that call. :-)

And in advance to all, I wish you a very Happy Birthday when your day
arrives and merely a Happy Day on all the others!

Baron Armand

Happy Birthday your excellency.  Couldn't think of greater person to share
my birth date with.  Just curious who is the older though :)

Laird Sean of Argyll (the other birthday boy)