[Loch-Ruadh] Not attending populace tonight ...

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 10:33:32 PDT 2004

I do have a pattern for the square-ish style coleman
camp chairs.  It requires quite a bit of sewing, but
each pieces is a square/rectangle for easy cutting.

I have to dig through some boxes to find the pattern.

I also added some decorative cording to the cover that
I made, but found out that after lots of swearing,
that it is best not to adorn the chair cover pattern I
have with such things.