[Loch-Ruadh] What color dragon are you?

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Thu May 6 14:56:10 PDT 2004

Green
Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend
almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in
tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in
the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the
language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by
first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail
on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the
Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple
million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You
also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with
Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your
favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves,
soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life.
Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your
breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a
hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Catrin ferch Rhys
Kathy