[Loch-Ruadh] To those interested in Youth Boffer and Chivalric Combat

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue May 11 11:57:28 PDT 2004

Lady Colleen,
The next fighter practice will be held on May 23rd at Z. Boax Park in S.W. Fort Worth. here is a link for a map of the location.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=8rgYJep_0TqG6ChHqZRWnsx70ZnbtspIguLaBe_CckWdGh.Tjxae6F8BUXY-&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76126&country=us&new=1&name=Fighter%20Practice&qty=

Domhnall