[Loch-Ruadh] Known World Handbook

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 18:04:42 PDT 2004

We have a copy that you are welcome to use as long as you need it. We will
be at the Lughnasad Meeting tomorrow, night or just let us know when we will
see you again and we will bring it with us.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape