[Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Bash

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 20:45:03 PDT 2004

I would say bring your normal camping stuff, chair, mug, food, songbooks (I don't know about armor.), a dish to share at feast tomorrow, and don't forget bottled water.  The site is very primitive.   Make your best way to US 67.  The Broken O is listed as on the Brazos, 621 County Road 317, Glen Rose, TX 76403, 254-897-1543.  County Road 317 intersects 67 as best I remember, but you can't pull it up on mapquest.  The Tor's website lists it as 4 miles north of Glen Rose proper.

Dress would be SCA casual, meaning wear garb, but you can probably get away with jeans underneath and tennies.

Have a drink for me.

Madelina