[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 09:01:55 PDT 2004

--- "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
> Yeah well, like we all haven't made mistakes before.
> :P

And here I was trying to figure out how to get 1.21
gigawatts worth of power to get my flux capacitor
working....

-Bjorn
Bitter that he can't make practice due to working
Scarborough.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=chzMIup_0TpF10UT3USt0_NuQebDQmDiJrJjBPxmaWpuvSzQq8M3gs1vRWMC.g--&csz=Fort+Worth+TX&country=us&resize=s