[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe and Sound

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 17:51:10 PDT 2004

I also want to thank all who helped me move my trailer to your campsite and the wonderful BBQ dinner and felowship all showed me.Duckie your ok in my books also.
Constance

Connie Nurmi <cnurmi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Me to =I'm home- safe and no problems-Thanks Sluggy and Gabrile for all your help.
I hate travling by myself and I was really appreaciateve of your help-that gas station whould have been a toot alone also.
Thanks Bunches - Constance

Caerell MacDomnaill <caerell at charter.net> wrote:
Clan Mac-Mac is home safe and sound after stopping by and dropping Mom's stuff off.

Caerell

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations ,
  And you are not in this world  to live up to mine.
I am here to do my thing ,
  And you to do yours.
But if by chance that we should meet,
  Then it is beautiful.