[Loch-Ruadh] cloak???

ConstanceTrink@aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 14:21:21 PST 2004

Tonights goal is to make Mike and I cloaks for this weekend. I have the
fabric and Padraig wonderfully suggested scotchgarding.  Question is, can anyone
recommend a site where I might get a basic idea on how to make them?

The person who told me to ask the loop any questions I might have, might wish
they would have refrained from saying that!  I am full of them...then again,
I guess that is better than being full of it!

Thanks & Blessings,
Constance T.
(who has finally decided on a name & is awaiting approval!)