[Loch-Ruadh] Middle Eastern Dance Practice in Keller

valerie melancon valwoman at charter.net
Mon Nov 1 08:14:15 PST 2004

For the ladies in Loch Ruadh:  we have a new meeting place for middle eastern dance that may be closer
to you.  In Keller on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at Celeste's house.  As always, call first - but I have found
these meetings to be reliable.

The group has two hosts that are great and with studio classes now approaching the $50.00 per month fee
this is a good way to check out this now popular dance form.

The alternate Wednesday's are in Arlington.

I believe some mention or call will be made to Arts and Science Officer, but I was posting this in case anyone
wanted to come to the closer location this Wednesday.

Go to Middle Eastern Dance Guild under Elfsea for directions and phone # for any questions.

Valerie