[Loch-Ruadh] Middle Eastern Dance Guild Practice - FREE!

LdyTigerPalm at aol.com LdyTigerPalm at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 03:53:49 PST 2004

Please forgive the partial mundaness of this note:
Your graciousness is greatly appreciated.

There must be some kind of a miss communication or miss reading:
A fine young Lady wrote on the Loch Ruadh List:  "The group has two hosts
that are great and with studio classes now approaching the $50.00 per month fee
this is a good way to check out this now popular dance form."

I understand this to mean:  Classes in MED in mundane studios are in the
$50.00 range...
(In truth classes on average range from $35 -$55 or more)

I have been asked if I was charging for classes?  The answer is no.  Classes
are always FREE  and any lady interested in Middle Eastern Dance in the SCA is
welcome.
We would Love for you to come and dance, learn history, culture, art,
costuming, cane, sword, fire, veils, zills, pharaonics, folk, classical, etc. We are
working on rounding up drummers and dancers who also drum. We have dancers of
all levels, beginning, intermediate, and advanced. The guild is quickly
growing.

We also encourage learning all the Arts & Sciences of other groups and Heavy
& Light Arts of War within the SCA.

We have a passion for the Middle Eastern Dance & Culture.  "Habbi"  The
history of this art is fascinating.  Here's some helpful info that may assist you
in your quest for knowledge:

Barony of Elfsea, Middle Eastern Dance Guild has new web page for
communicating within the group:

Middle Eastern Dance Guild Practice Locations:

1st & 3rd  Wednesdays,  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Celeste de Fleur
705 Windcrest Drive
Keller, TX 76248.
817-431-9194

2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Honorable Lord Caelin & Lady Pyro
2220 Patterson Place
Arlington, TX 76012

Most Honorable Thanks to all.  Hope to see you at practice.

Love Inservice to Ansteorra,
Celeste de Fleur
Barony of Elfsea
Middle Eastern Dance Guild