[Loch-Ruadh] Arrow Making Class

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc herald at lochruadh.org
Wed Nov 3 23:20:03 PST 2004

When: 6 November 2004 7:00 PM till ??:??

Where: At the Manor of Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri (aka Dad)
820 Mcully Dr, White Settlement
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=o10TJep_0Tr9EXBUSS_w1vZxq7ZjKwE-&csz=White+Settlement+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

 To get to the  house - I30 west to 820, 820 north to Silver Creek, Silver
Creek east (right) to
McCully, left on McCully. First house on right with three knights on the
mail box.

This will be a basic class that goes all the way from choosing the correct
shaft to finished
arrows. If you have any arrows that need repair, bring those along with the
correct parts if you have them. Please bring a chair and a bevarage of
choice. We won't be shooting so any bevarage is alright, we can also discuss
what changes you might like to see in the archery program, and we will try
to answer any questions that we can about equipment or archery in the SCA.