[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Directory Updates Nov-2004

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Nov 8 08:04:27 PST 2004

The Directory is a booklet of Loch Ruadh people and their contact information. After gathering information I will print and make copies available to the populace.

If you want your information published please
          DO NOT hit the reply button!!

Instead, copy and paste this entire message, put your name (PLEASE only one person per email) in the "Subject Line", fill in your personal information, and send it to:

seneschal at lochruadh.org

PLEASE copy the message as requested.  I CAN NOT publish your information if I do not have your release. The email you send back to me is a release to print your information.

Please do not send multiple people in the same email.  Copy, paste and change names, etc. (including the "Subject Line") and send.

I do not print minors information unless they are at least 15 years old and the parent sends the release!!

If you have any questions please contact me.

Keeper of the LR Directory
Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

************
The email you send back will serve as a release from you of the information that has been sent to:
seneschal at lochruadh.org
to be published in the Loch Ruadh Directory with the exception of any information preceded by (DNP).

SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Street Address:
Apartment #:
City, State and Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Work Phone:
Pager:
Fax:
Primary Email Address:
Alternate Email Address:

If you want to include information you DO NOT WANT PUBLISHED in the Loch Ruadh Directory, but feel someone (me!!) might need, please  type "(DNP)"  on that line followed by the information. Any information preceded by (DNP) will not appear in the printed directory and will not be disclosed unless you give me permission to do so. I will personally contact you by email or phone each time any (DNP) information is requested.
Example:   Cell Phone: (DNP) 817-555-5555
Example:  Street Address: (DNP) 1613 Prince Court

If the information line does not apply to you please type "(N/A)" on that line.
Example:   Pager: (N/A)

This will let me know the information was not missed by accident.