[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings???

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:03:06 PST 2004

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it to Three Kings, but thanks to
Constance and her hubby, it looks like I'll be able to!  :)

I was wondering about food and other items as well, so thank you very much,
Padraig. :)  I'll collect as much as I can before Friday.  I'm not sure how
things work at these events, but I'm sure I'll learn fast. ;)

Dondi