[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Three Kings???

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Nov 10 07:21:00 PST 2004

You can't scare us with kids.  In fact, it's more likely to be the
other way around - some kids aren't sure how to handle a whole camp
full of parents.  :-)  Not to mention that a significant number of us
are former or present Cub Scout/Boy Scout/Brownie/Girl Scout leaders.

But now that you've picked a name, you have to give us the proper
pronunciation of it.  I'm guessing DOL-say-ah-MOR-ee - is that anywhere
in the neighborhood of the right sounds/emphasis?

Padraig