[Loch-Ruadh] Find your name...

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Nov 10 10:29:34 PST 2004

If your name does not appear in the list below you are not going to be in the NEW Loch Ruadh Directory unless you send me your information soon.

I will have a form with me for those that do not have internet access or those that do not want to send their info via email.

Email is much easier for me because it eliminates my typo's (I just love cut & paste!!) and I don't have to try to decipher your handwriting!!

Madelina, Vigulf, and Dondi have posted to the list today and I don't see your names on the list  : (

Dana
Keeper of the Shire Directory

Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann "Where is your other half???"
Alric Morganwgg
Amber Katte of Oxenford
Antigonus Bearbait (AKA Tiggy)
Bicé di Pietro
Brighid MacFergus "Info coming soon"
Cathal Finn O'Briain
Catrin ferch Rhys
Ceara Mac an Ghabhann
Conall Mac an Ghabhann
Conor na Mara "Info coming soon"
Constance L. Nurmi
Constance Trinkman  "Dolceamori filia Luna??"
Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Dighe na Mara
Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Dunstan aet Sancte Petrokes Stowe "Where is your other half???"
Fiona inghean uí Mheadhra
Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri (AKA Dad)
Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Innes Dee
James E. Mayer Sr
Katheryn Margarete de Ryes (AKA Kat)
Kazimierz od Wolin  "Where is your other half???"
Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann
Michael Trinkman
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Polydore Pike
Sean Cannan
Tegwared McAuley

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!