[Loch-Ruadh] was Three Kings??? now NAME for

ConstanceTrink at aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 17:11:30 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/10/2004 10:04:57 AM Central Standard Time,
dkv250 at msn.com writes:
Dolceamori filia Luna

Nationality/Country?
Meaning? Something like: soft/sweet/loving daughter of the moon??
Love the way it rolls off the tongue just not so sure I'm buying the
descriptor on the first name:) (if I'm on tract for translation anyway)
Gee, lots of good questions about my name!  It is Spanish, and Jewish. Mid
1400s. Mike (from Spain) says it is closest to "Sweet & lovely," but "Sweet
Love" works as well.  And Luna is of course, as you said, Moon. I think having
everyone call me Dolcie, would make it easier! But, yes, I do have a name! YEAH.
I would give you guys Mike's, but I can't spell it!  I'll have to leave that
up to him!

Dolceamori filia Luna
(or Constance T., no longer "for now")