[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings Questions

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 21:20:47 PST 2004

>rioshade at hotmail.com writes:
>Is that pretty good for the weekend, given I *think* I'm going to be on
>loaner gear for the tent, and may be sharing Dolceamori's ice chest.  If
>she
>lets me near anything of hers, after the bobbin fiasco. ;)

>Yes, I will share. I simply won't let you near anything that is simple to
>take apart. You have a great mind, and simply "using a handle" does not
>work for
>you. You think it must be more difficult!  Now that I know that, I will
>know
>when to watch you! LOL

Why use a simple handle when it has so many other interesting bits and bobs
that... ooh!  Yes, they DO come out, don't they?  Now, to remember how I put
them back in again.  I like puzzles, though.  I could probably sit and be
fascinated at a Celtic knot while I unravelled it, for hours and hours...

I don't know if that's a great mind, or just a lack of one!

Dondi
working on her name right now!  (oh, and the listing, must do that)