[Loch-Ruadh] Veterans day

ConstanceTrink at aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 12:43:35 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/11/2004 1:47:29 PM Central Standard Time,
j_greywolf at earthlink.net writes:
Thanks !    over the years all we got was , "ok"   We that have served ,and
are serving  don't know what to do,  but be great full that we have the freedom
,and that someone really loves us enough to say so  !      wolfie!
I can tell you, as the Mother of two children who are wanting to join
(starting next summer) it means something to me. It scares me to death to think of my
own children in the military, but then I think of all the other children and
spouses of women who currently, and previously served.  If everyone was
touched by a service person, we might have less wars. Thank all of those who have,
are, and will in the future put their lives on the line for my family!
Blessings,
Dolce