[Loch-Ruadh] 3 Kings Travelers

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Fri Nov 12 07:05:03 PST 2004

I wish you safe journey as you embark for the Battle of the 3 Kings. I will
truly miss accompanying you this weekend and will wait anxiously for news of
all happenings.

Stay warm and toasty, maybe getting toasted will help!

New campers have fun, pack lots of blankets, and if anyone needs to borrow a
small propane heater we have one. call 817-846-9586 or 817-800-8273.

Happy Birthday to our dear Gwenllian as well.

We will keep the homefires burning bright for your return.

Catrin