[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe from 3 Kings

ConstanceTrink at aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 18:07:19 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/14/2004 3:18:11 PM Central Standard Time,
fem_cat at yahoo.com writes:
Home safe and trailor is unloaded. I have the laundry
started and am just kicking back for a bit to warm up.
Us too, and the kids are all rounded up. They have even had their first
fight, so things are "back to normal."

Mo and I wanted to thank everyone for all the tips, suggestions, and help we
were given for our first event! And a big "THANK YOU" to House Mac for taking
us under their wing for this first event. You truly show the warmth, and love
of Loch Ruadh! BLESSINGS!

Finally Kat, tell you little one the bracelets I bartered her for were fought
over by my kids!  I am down to one (they are not getting my purple and green
one), with Seth begging for my key chain (he was the only one not get one!).
Dolce