[Loch-Ruadh] Twelfth Night: A Local Stage Production

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Nov 15 11:05:39 PST 2004

Hi Everybody –

Tiggy here.

Just wanted to let everybody know that I am in a local production of TWELFTH NIGHT at The Box Theatre in Fort Worth.

NOTE: This is NOT the event coming up in January hosted by the Barony of the Steppes.

This is an actual production of the play by William Shakespeare.  I will be playing Feste the Fool, but I’m not the only local SCAdian on stage in this production.  Elanore O’Ruak will be playing Maria, and Wilie of Azure Hill will be playing Antonio.

I can tell you – this is gonna be a REALLY FUN show.

It opens this weekend, on Saturday 20 November – and will run every FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY through 12 December.  House opens at 6:45 and curtain is set at a relatively hard 7:00pm – this theatre is usually pretty good about starting on time.  There will be two acts with an intermission.  It is being held at the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth -- 6025 Camp Bowie Blvd --  right near where Camp Bowie crosses Briant Irvin.

I don’t know how much ticket prices are, but you can call the box office line (817-994-7201) with any questions or for reservations (always recommended).  You can also hop on to their website:

www.theboxtheatre.com  (Please note the spelling of the word “theatre” in the site address.)

We’d really like to have some of our friends and family come and see us.  Come on out and at least have a good laugh.  It should be well worth it.

Much Thanx –

Tiggy

P.S. – Please note that this is a small, community theater.  A couple of the costumers have asked me to do a little bit of begging for them.  If you have ANY garb or material that you want to donate, or simply get rid of – the Box Theatre would be MOST grateful for it.  And I do mean ANY kind of garb or material.  Trust me, they will FIND a way to put it to use.  If you wish to do so – feel free to either contact them at the information above, or contact me privately.  Thanx again.