[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch-Ruadh Digest, Vol 18, Issue 39

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Tue Nov 16 13:28:40 PST 2004

Jim:
   I think you would do well to take your hostility down a notch or two.
Threatening us with a BOD action is quiet hostile. We all will keep an eye
out for your VCR tape but you really must back off.
I am sorry if the actions of one person from Elfsea the King gave the tape
to will make you withdraw your tapes to all of Loch-Ruadh. Be well and happy
life is short.
 Ameline
Lady Elfsea

Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at ansteorra.org

ONE MISSING VCR TAPE ON loch-ruadh in august at canton,tx. The king gave
it to someone in elfsea but who???The next letter you get will not be
from me but from SCA in CALIF. I am writting a letter to them to what
happen to the VCR tape....

"Re: Contents of Loch-Ruadh digest..."

Message: 3