[Loch-Ruadh] Chistmas Music

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Nov 16 13:45:34 PST 2004

Amber worked at MJ Designs for several years while our kids were still in
school, and had to deal with Christmas items starting in July.  By the
time Christmas came around, she was completely fed up with the whole
thing.  She felt the same way you do about Christmas music, though she's
started to recover a bit now, after 8 years away from there.  ;-)

Padraig