[Loch-Ruadh] Out of order posts? music stores

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 11:18:03 PST 2004

Is anyone else getting their posts out of order???? I just got the response
to this, and still have not gotten the orig. question, or this answer. We also
did not get most of the ones about yesterday's practice until today.

Thanks for the tip on "Crafters." I have seen it several times, but never
gone in.  If you can't find what you are looking for at Crafters, there is
another one in Azle. Small, family run, and they can get most anything at a super
price. They are a homeschool family, so we were even able to get Asher's trumpet
for school from them at a super price!  They offer used, new in stock, and
will order. And if you are a "Hopalong Cassidy" fan, you will love their
collection!  I can't think of the name, but let me know if you need it!
Dolce
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a matter of fact I do know! There is a great folk music shop here in
Weatherford called Crafters Music.Its on the South West corner of the Square that
surrounds the Big Courthouse in DownTown Weatherford. This shop is sooooo cool.
Its owned buy a husband and wife (not a chain store like Mr.E's or something)
and they sell what they love/enjoy so you will find *not* the usual
assortment of instruments in thier shop. They have *some* mainstream instruments but
thats the rarity not the norm. So with that said, yes, they have Tin Whistles,
strum sticks, dulcimers (both hammered and lap), mandolins, various drums,
"backpack" guitars, and a few items I have no idea what they are other than they
are cool looking!