[Loch-Ruadh] The Shire OP and Populace List

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc herald at lochruadh.org
Mon Nov 22 12:58:13 PST 2004

The OP listing for the Shire has been updated to reflect who has names and
devices registered. Please double check your listings to make sure that all
official and unoffical awards are listed. If something is missing please let
either myself or Lady Kat know and it will be fixed.
The OP may be found at http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LROP.htm

The Populace List for the Shire has also been updated, but I know there are
names missing. If your name is one of those missing please let me know so we
can get the list updated, it doesn't matter if you are still using your
mundane name or not.  It can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LRPopulace.htm