FW: [Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 13:48:55 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/28/2004 3:37:16 PM Central Standard Time,
Ldyinnes at aol.com writes:
The feast was cancelled.  Just doing a potluck this year. so Site fee in
$8.00

There will be 3 of us so you are welcome to sit with us.
Thanks. I did note that the feast was canceled. Mo and I will be bringing a
brisket, and I will send that to the person who is keeping the list. I did
manage to keep a copy of that. Thank you for the table offer, but I am thinking
that we may need to do one of our own. Since it is Yule, my kids are wanting to
do a Hanukkah theme, so we may sit together. I will chat with them before
populace just to make sure!

I do have one more question that you guys can answer.  The raffle...aside
from bidding are we to bring "donated items" or baskets, or is that only done by
the organizers? Don't want to go empty handed if I am supposed to have things!
Dolce