[Loch-Ruadh] Donations needed for the Needleworker's Guild

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 30 14:47:49 PST 2004

Hola!

I know if you are like me, then you are starting to clean out closets in
anticipation of the holidays.  :)

The Needleworker's guild is in need of donations, so that we may make
beautiful things for our Barony and to create sewing kits.

We could use:

    * Needles
          o tapestry
          o embroidery
          o leather
    * Cloth
          o small pieces of muslin
          o small pieces of linen
          o old handkerchiefs w/ no stains
          o Even weave linen
          o Aida cloth (it's not period, but we can still make things
            out of it)
    * Embroidery hoops
          o any size
    * Thread
          o silk
          o cotton
          o wool
          o pearl cotton
    * Books
          o Books with period needlework designs would be great!
    * Plastic Box(es)
          o So we can have a place to put these items for transport to
            events

If you have any of these items or any not mentioned above, but think we
can use it, please let me know privately.  I can take donations at this
coming Moot.

In advance....Muchas Gracias!

Maria