[Loch-Ruadh] OT: I'm in the 2%

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:10:37 PST 2004

That is highly top-secret information hidden inside Area 51 and yet to be
declassified.  Especially since this list is public and family-oriented.  :P
  I'll use a black marker on the juiciest parts of the transcript and
release it to the public someday, much to the dismay of SCAers and
conspiracy theorists everywhere. ;)

Dondi