[Loch-Ruadh] Eirikr is older today

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 05:53:20 PST 2004

Thank you Mom.  :)

Story time (I have been waiting for this one)

When I lived in Indiana and was a few months away from
turning 30, I started having that mid life crisis.
You know how it goes.  When you are young you figure
that when you turn a certain age you would be at a
certain point in your life.  I figured that at 30 I
would be married, have kids, a great job, house with a
picket fence etc.  Instead I was living in an
apartment, going to school, working part time, but I
did have a son.

My friend Rich told me that turning 30 was nothing and
that I should be looking forward to turning 36 (which
is how old I am now).  I asked him why 36?

He said ....... "Because at 36 you can start dating
women half your age"

Ba Boom Ching!!

I am here all week :)

Eirikr