[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Three Kings???

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 23:04:55 PST 2004

Constance T. (for now),

Actually I think the list you mentioned was a combined
effort from Fiona, Catrin and myself.....but i'll take
the credit..  *grin* Cuz I'm that way.

Since this camping trip is only a weekend you can
really cut down the list you got at IHOP. Padraig's
list is a good one. But as a camping parent with
almost as many kids as you I have to add something (or
somethings)

Activites for the kids!

Games, cards, books or anything that will allow them
to relax at the kid table or around camp and hang out.
We usually have checkers, chess and cards in our totes
for them.

Extra batteries for the lanterns

Camera and film if you want blackmail.. I mean
memories of the event.

Pack extra socks, kids always seem to need more than
ya thought at events.

A potty if you have time to get one. Think of this,
its 5am... that beer.. I mean soda ya have been
sipping on all night kicks in. Do you want to search
for a flash light and head to the porta potty or privy
in the dark? I dont think so. Don't get the fancy
flushing kind.. the bucket style with lid is easier to
carry and clean. A bucket with a trash bag isnt as
comfy but works in a pinch too.

As for food, we are doing the easy stuff this time.
Cup o Soup, instant oatmeal, fruit cups tossed into
the cooler are nice, cut veggies etc. Nothing fancy.

See you all there!! We wont be there until Friday
night.

Kat