[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings???

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 10:50:32 PST 2004

Phelippe is cold natured.  When Phelippe went to Gulf Wars a few years
ago, I sent with him 2 emergency blankets.  He placed one between his
sleeping bag and air mattress.  The other was just in case it turned
really nasty cold and was to be put on top of him.  He said the 1 was
more than sufficient.....he got too warm (of course he also had a
blanket in his sleeping bag, too).

I used to go backpacking alot when I was much younger (and could handle
sleeping on the ground) and found a fleece blanket in the sleeping bag
helps, too.

Also, you might want to bring something to do. I always bring my sewing
for when I need some down time or for when in the afternoon, I am
waiting for court to begin.

Maria