[Loch-Ruadh] Find your name...

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Nov 11 10:40:45 PST 2004

Newest Additions to the Directory are:

Caerell MacDomnaill
Dondi Ratliff
Grainne inghean Seadna
John Greywolfe
Just Laura
Madelina de Lindesay
Morfudd inghean Aoidh
Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain (AKA Logan)
Terrence adte Syke
Vémundr Þorkell Sviðbalki ( AKA Duckie)

Missing.......These people have attended a meeting or have posted to the Loch Ruadh Mailing List recently. If you have attended a meeting or have posted to the Loch Ruadh Mailing List recently and your name does not appear on this list chalk it up to my faulty memory. Chew me out and SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION!!
* I understand these people will be moving soon or do not have email access.

*Alasdair Maclain
Anwen of Loch Ruadh
Asa Hrafnasdottir
Big Guy