[Loch-Ruadh] vets

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Fri Nov 12 06:46:35 PST 2004

Wolfie, you are right. In fact during the vietnam war my Dad was part of Security and his partner was a bomb dog. He and his dog were 2 peas in a pod... you never saw one without the other (or so I have been told). I still love to hear the stories he has to tell of the antics he and his dog would get into (my Dad is a big practical joker). He has pictures of his dog saluting even! BUt alas, his dog developed hip dysplasia and had to be euthanized 2 years after they came home to the states. Dad couldnt think of training another dog so he cross trained into another field. But thats another story for another day.

Magdalea/Pook

   thanks again guys     ! although  all the people get some recognition  lets not forget  the 4 footed friends that have led us into battle and indeed  have given their  lives  for our country   ( this includes  some of the critters in the sea too )
  i don't want to start  a discussion on animal abuse  i jut wanted to remind  folks that their were other kinds of vets      wolfie!

  wolfie !
  j_greywolf at earthlink.net
  Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good book