[Loch-Ruadh] Chistmas Music

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:15:10 PST 2004

Thanks I have been tuned there since last monday, but their play list is
pretty limited, I bought a book that I will how you at officers meeting that
is all period music written for acoustic guitar in standard notation and
tab. It also has the history of all the songs in the book.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape