[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice is a go

SWBELL sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Nov 21 07:28:01 PST 2004

Tegwared

The archery field is still kinda soupy, it's useable but this am it was
misting heavily with the fog condensing out of the air.   If we get any sun,
the archery field should be ok.  Also someone got out onto the archery field
with a car and was "cutting donuts."  they kinda plowed up a small area of
your field a bit.

Alric