[Loch-Ruadh] Out of order posts? music stores

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Nov 22 19:59:04 PST 2004

As the list adminstrator, I should know the answers to these questions, but,
alas, I am forced to admit my ignorance.  Out of order posts test to be a
timing problem between the Ansteorran Mailman server and your ISP, but that
is not a 100% certainty.  As for why the Mailman server keeps kicking you
off, I will investigate and let you know what I find out.

Is anyone else experiencing out of order posts?

Padraig